- * You must enter a first name.
- * You must enter a year!
- All surname spellings (Brebner, Bremner, Brymer, Brimer etc.)
will be searched. Subsequent pages will show full households and other surnames within the family.
All common variants of names are searched; ie: Katie, Kathrine, Catharine etc. will all produce the same results,
as will Isabel, Isobella, Bella, etc. If in doubt, use the most common spelling.
- These data transcriptions are based both on compiled indexes and searches through the actual microfilm pages. Some
names are illegible, some names have been mistranscribed, and some seem to have been omitted entirely! Within the census records, there are some
very creative spelling variations!
- BREMMER and BRENNER spellings are included only if the place of birth was Scotland, England or Canada. German and Swiss origins of those
spellings have not been included.
- These census transcriptions are ongoing;
please e-mail me if you don't see results here and I'll check my master databases.